California Academy of Audiology Student Scholarships
Each year the California Academy of Audiology (CAA) awards three student scholarships to current California Doctoral students of Audiology. Scholarship recipients will be notified in July and announced at the 2024 CAA Annual Conference in Irvine, CA.
Application Submission for the 2024 Student Scholarship Awards Opens January 29, 2024
How to Apply
- Current CA Doctoral student of Audiology
- Student Member of CAA at the time of your application submission
Write a 1-Page Essay Including Your Name:
- Describe your future career goals and how you plan to use the scholarship
award to achieve your professional goals
- Use 1-inch margins, 12 point Arial font, and double-spacing
- Save as a .docx file name "(Your Name) 2024 CAA Scholarship Essay"
Update Your Curriculum Vitae:
- Include your extracurricular activities and cumulative GPA
- Save as a .docx file name "(Your Name) 2024 CAA Scholarship CV"
Complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the online Scholarship Application by March 29, 2024.
- Include a current headshot and short biography
- Please submit only one application per student
2023 Student Scholarship Winners
California State University, Sacramento
University of the Pacific
California State University, Los Angeles
If you have any questions about the CAA Student Scholarship, please email AuDProgCoord@caaud.org