California Academy of Audiology Student Scholarships
Each year the California Academy of Audiology (CAA) awards three student scholarships to current California Doctoral students of Audiology. Scholarship recipients will be notified in August and announced at the 2023 CAA Annual Conference September 28th - 30th, 2023 in San Jose, CA.
2023 APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 31, 2023
How to Apply
When Applying You Must Be a:
- Current CA Doctoral student of Audiology
- Student Member of CAA at the time you apply
Write a 1-Page Essay Including Your Name:
- Describe your future career goals and how you plan to use the prize money to achieve your goals
- Use 1-inch margins, 12 point Arial font, and double-spacing
- Save as a .docx file name "(Your Name) 2022 CAA Scholarship Essay"
Update Your Curriculum Vitae:
- Include your extracurricular activities and cumulative GPA
- Save as a .docx file names "(Your Name) 2022 CAA Scholarship CV"
Complete the Scholarship Application
- Please submit only one application per student
If you have any questions about the CAA Student Scholarship, please email ConfChair@caaud.org