CAA 2023 Registration
Registration is Open for CAA 2023
Regular Registration Rate Deadline was August 31, 2023
|Registration Fee Type:||CAA Member|
Two-Day Conference LATE/ONSITE Registration
|$ 750.00||$ 1,140.00||$ 300.00|
One-Day Conference LATE/ONSITE Registration
|$ 555.00||$ 945.00||$ 180.00|
Pre-Conference Participation Fees:
Pre-Conference LATE/ONSITE Registration
|$ 210.00||$ 270.00||$ 120.00|
Guest Tickets for the Welcome Reception
|$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00|
* Student early registration pricing is only available to current CAA Student Members. Students who are not CAA Members will be able to register at the regular rate beginning April 11, 2023. Non-members may join CAA during conference registration and register at the member rate.
As information is available regarding CEUs, it will be posted on the CEU Webpage.
CAA Member Discounts:
Additional information about CAA membership benefits and pricing can be found HERE. The CAA membership period is one calendar year, beginning on the date you joined or renewed.
If you are already a 2023 CAA member, member registration pricing will automatically be applied as you register for the 2023 Annual Meeting. Please register with the email address used to log into the CAA member portal to ensure the automatic connection.
If you are not a CAA member, and would like to become a member and register for the conference, you will be given an option to become a member as you register.
- Registration fees can be paid using a credit card.
- If you need to pay by check, please contact email@example.com for additional instructions.
If you need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $50 cancellation fee will apply for cancellations received by August 18, 2023.
- After August 18, 2023, refunds of fees cannot be made.