CAA 2022 Location Info
The California Academy of Audiology is excited to host the 2022 Annual Conference in lovely La Jolla!
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
The CAA has secured a limited number of hotel rooms at a reduced rate for conference attendees. In order to receive the discounted conference rate, all bookings should be made no later than Monday, August 15, 2022.
The conference rate for a standard room is $198.00 / night plus taxes.
Please note that the CAA has only reserved a limited number of rooms. Please reserve your room early to receive the discounted rate.
Attendees may book 2022 hotel room reservations as follows:
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the day of arrival.
The San Diego Marriott La Jolla is 14 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN). The hotel does not offer airport shuttle service.
Their are several transportation options from the San Diego International Airport to the San Diego Marriott La Jolla.
- Taxi - estimated fare $50-65 (one way)
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit Services
- Bus - $6 estimated fare (one way)
- Tram via UC San Diego Blue Line - $2.50 estimated fare (one way)
- Rental Car - multiple rental car agencies available at the airport's Rental Car Center with shuttle service available from the terminal.
- Uber and Lyft are also available from San Diego International Airport.
- La Jolla Shores - one of the most popular beaches in San Diego because of its gorgeous views
- La Jolla Village - downtown La Jolla is a walkable urban area packed with cafes, shops, museums, and art galleries
- La Jolla Cove - located near The Village, La Jolla Cove is a secluded cove great for swimming and sunbathing
- San Diego Zoo - the most visited zoo in the United States houses over 12,000 animals on 100 acres of Balboa Park