2023 Poster Session
Do you have research or an interesting case you would like to share?
CAA 2023 Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Thank you to everyone that submitted an abstract for the inaugural CAA Annual Conference Poster Session. Abstract status letters will be sent to all submitting authors by Monday, June 5.
2023 CAA Annual Conference Abstract Poster Session
New for the 2023 Annual Conference! The California Academy of Audiology (CAA) is accepting abstract submissions for the CAA 2023 Annual Conference Poster Session. If you have original findings from a clinical or research setting you would like to share, we invite you to submit your abstract to be considered for presentation during the Poster Session. The poster session is an opportunity for both audiology professionals and current Au.D. students to share their research with the audiology community.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts should represent original scientific research or educational case studies.
- Abstract submission is for both audiology professionals and current Au.D. students.
- There is a 250 word limit on the text in the body of submitted abstracts.
- Accepted abstracts will be designated as poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted by Monday, May 15, 2023, 11:59 PM (midnight) Pacific Standard Time.
- Abstract acceptance notifications are expected to be sent on or before May 25, 2023.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register and pay for meeting attendance by June 15, 2023 to secure their spot as an abstract poster presenter.
- While in the submission module, if you need to return to a previous page in the submission process, please use the back arrow on your browser.
- Abstracts for audiology professionals and audiology students will be evaluated separately.
- Abstracts commercial in nature will not be accepted. Companies supporting the CAA Annual Conference will have opportunities to present data about specific products during the Annual Conference.
- If you have challenges with your submission, please email email@example.com.