The Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) is the national student division of the American Academy of Audiology (the Academy) that serves as a collective voice for students and advances the rights, interests, and welfare of students pursuing careers in audiology. The SAA introduces students to lifelong involvement in activities that promote and advance the profession of audiology and that provide services, information, education, representation and advocacy for the profession and for consumers of audiology services.
San Diego State University, UC San Diego Student Academy of Audiology Chapter
University of the Pacific Student Academy of Audiology Chapter
- About Audiology: https://saa.audiology.org/about-us/about-audiology
- Bylaws: https://saa.audiology.org/about-us/bylaws.
- FAQs: https://saa.audiology.org/about-us/faqs-and-articles
- Leadership: https://saa.audiology.org/about-us/leadership
- Membership: https://saa.audiology.org/about-us/membership